Increase the storage capacity and add several functions to your character’s inventory.
Advanced Inventory 1.8 and 1.7.10 is a mod focused on improving several issues of the inventory of your character. Firstly, it adds new both storage and transport space which can be unlocked through different kind of crafted objects called Inventory upgrades. There exist 6 units that will unlock 6 spaces of the inventory, multiplying three times the storage capacity compared with a current inventory.
Besides, you will find different elements that will let you filter objects in certain areas of the inventory, as well as automatize the order of it to arrange the content following your instructions. Therefore you will be able to make it classify your objects automatically to the action bar of the character, and even crafting directly in the inventory.
How to install Advanced Inventory Mod for Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.8 and 1.7.10
- Doanload Advanced Inventory Mod 1.8 or Advanced Inventory Mod 1.7.10
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file, inside .minecraft / mods folder.
- Improve your character’s inventory performance!