Today we bring you a mod that can be very useful for map makers.
All-U-Want Inventory Editor 1.7.2 and 1.7.10 is a mod that allows us to modify certain features of the objects of the game without any programming knowledge.
To open the customization menu of this mod, we place the mouse over any cell in our inventory and key “R”. Once inside you will see a new interface that allows you to change parameters of each block or object.
The parameters that can be customized for each block or object are: ID, quantity, the harm that object, object name and price or cost of repair.
The mod also allows you to select all enchantments and change its power or value that you want and attribute them to any item in the game.
All these features also allow you to customize the effects of the potions.
How to install All-U-Want Inventory Editor Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- Download All-U-Want Inventory Editor Mod 1.6.2 or All-U-Want Inventory Editor Mod 1.7.10
- Double click the downloaded file to run the installer Forge.
- Paste the downloaded file inside mod .minecraft / mods folder.
- An easy way to change object features without programming knowledge!