The rounded architecture reaches Minecraft.
ArchitectureCraft 1.8 is a mod that will allow us to go one step beyond of gridded cube figures. That is, Ashora can create “blocks” of various shapes, and even rounded blocks.
For this, the mod adds an object called “sawbench” which will allow us to cut square blocks of Minecraft, to give them new ways. This may allow us to create pitched roofs, round columns, arched doors or windows and round wells, to name a few.
The mod also adds a hammer, allowing us to turn the blocks that we have placed in our building, and a chisel, allowing us to change the shape of the block in question.
How to install ArchitectureCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.8?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.8
- Download ArchitectureCraft Mod 1.8
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods
- ¡Rounded shapes are possible in a Minecraft blocks!