Today we show you a simple mod that will add extra information to your screen.
ArmorStatusHUD 1.7.2 and 1.7.10 is a mod that lets you see at any time, what is the state of your equipment, all the time knowing how many hits can support the different clothes of our armor.
Is the same for any tool or weapon that we carry in our hands, appearing the icon next to the status information. All these values can be display on percentages or numbers.
How to install ArmorStatusHUD Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- Download bspkrsCore 1.7.2 or bspkrsCore 1.7.10.
- Download ArmorStatusHUD Mod 1.7.2 or ArmorStatusHUD Mod 1.7.10
- Run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded bspkrsCore file, into .minecraft / mods folder.
- Paste the downloaded mod file, into .minecraft / mods folder.
- Avoid surprises by unexpected wear of your equipment!