Now you can be Ezio, Altair or Connor Kenway of the Assassin’s Creed, but in a cubical world and pixelated as in Minecraft.
AssasinCraft 1.7.2 and 1.7.10 is a mod that allows us to have several elements of the famous game Assassin’s Creed. We may use the armor of Ezio, Altair and Kenway Connor, have at our disposal a good variety of weapons that you’ve played the game you already know.
Also added “guilders” as currency, which will help us to buy things to NPC’s, new blocks, craftings and objects with new functions.
[youtube id=”RFY3uxt9Qds” width=”600″ height=”350″]
How to install AssasinCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- Download AssasinCraft Mod 1.7.2 or AssasinCraft Mod 1.7.10
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- Assassin’s Creed comes to Minecraft!