Here’s a mod to improve snowfall in Minecraft.
Better Snow 1.6.2 and 1.6.4 is responsible for making more realistic and protagonist the snow in the game. As known, by default, snow only covers a small layer whether snows a bit or a lot.
Now with this mod snow accumulates on itself, to a maximum height of a block. That affect players and mobs to walk on it, reducing its speed. Hit the snow, this will melt it but without disappearing.
How to install Better Snow Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and 1.6.4?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.6.2 and 1.6.4
- Download Better Snow Mod 1.6.2 or Better Snow Mod 1.6.4
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Open the file .minecraft / versions / Forgexxxxx.jar and paste the mod downloade file into “Forgexxxxx.jar”.
- Much more snow into your Minecraft worlds!