The butterflies come to your Minecraft.
Butterfly Mania 1.8 and 1.7.10 is a modification that adds a new mob to your worlds, the butterfly, though not in singular, as it adds nothing more and nothing less than 110 variants or species of this flying insect.
These butterflies are semi smart as they are feed itself, in rainy days will hide, they chase each other, make every effort to get away from you and will dance around lights at night.
If you want to know more about some of the species of butterflies that appear in the mod, just craft one of the encyclopedias that lets this mod create, to get real information about each of the species. You can collect them and display them within their own frames of the game.
How to install Butterfly Mania Mod for Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.8 and 1.7.10
- Download Butterfly Mania Mod 1.7.10
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- Fill your Minecraft world of butterflies!