Molded blocks to lead to new decorative blocks.
Chisels & Bits 1.10 and 1.10.2 is a mod that lets you create various kinds of chisels with which we can modify the dimensions of Minecraft decorative blocks. These chisels allow us to eliminate “rows and columns” of a block to get new aspects, shapes and sizes.
Once we have a concrete form that interests us, we can save the new form or block in a map. These map allow us to reproduce the object that is embodied in them in the crafting table, to make room for a new “block” with the shape, size and appearance that you have previously.
Take a look at the video to better understand their functions.
[youtube id=”BbdniZ5eYJA” width=”600″ height=”350″]
How to install Chisels & Bits Mod for Minecraft 1.10 and 1.10.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.10 and 1.10.2
- Download Chisels & Bits Mod 1.10 and 1.10.2
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- Mold blocks and play them to upgrade your buildings!