Animations for loading chunks in Minecraft.
Chunk Animator 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is a mod that aims to improve the appearance of the burden of chunks. As you know, the chunks of Minecraft are loaded instant, producing a visual effect rather ugly. This mod want to correct that.
With this mod installed loading the chunks will be animated, that is, when appear the chunk an animation render blocks that chunk at other positions to offer an animation, as you load that area of the map will activate. We can choose between three types of animations, and we can also change the speed of action of each of these three predefined animations.
These animations may slow loading chunks, as several blocks renders in various positions, as slow loading the world. To change the animation, or the speed of it, and if you know it’s a chunk, or you just do not understand what the function of this mod, be sure to check this video to solve all these doubts.
How to install Chunk Animator Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 and 1.11.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.12.2 and 1.11.2
- Download Chunk Animator Mod 1.12.2 or Chunk Animator Mod 1.11.2
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- Now the burden of chunks in your worlds will be soft and lively!