Here is another mod reawaken by a modder.
City, Wall and Ruin Generators 1.7.2 is a new update of 3 mods that stopped updating long time ago and that a modder has combined to use this 3-pack mods in one installation.
These three mods were:
- CARuins Mod: who is responsible for generating various types of ruinous structures for Minecraft.
- City Walled Mod: is a generator of large cities, with 8 variants.
- Great Wall Mod: generator walls, roads and structures.
The three generators are part of this mod, which will generate rough areas full of constructions, whether walls, ruins, cities or all together in one area. In addition spawns all, both on the surface of the world, as in the Nether, or underground
There isn’t a video of the three mods working together, but here you can see the result of the city generator:
How to install City, Wall and Ruin Generators Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2 (specific version for this mod)
- Download city templates.
- Download City, Wall and Ruin Generators Mod 1.7.2
- Double click the Forge downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the contents of the template file, inside .minecraft / config
- Paste the mod downloaded file, inside .minecraft / mods
- Generation of cities, dungeons, ruins and walls in Minecraft!