Now you can color your weapons and tools of Minecraft.
Colorful Tools 1.7.2 and 1.7.10 is a mod developed by the author of Colorful Armor, that allows a similar function, but instead of coloring only armor, you can now both coloring the tools and the weapons of your character in Minecraft.
You can color them using the 16 dyes that offers the default version of the game, but that’s not all, because the colors can be mix and get a lot wider range of colors or tones to personalize your minecraft items. To put an example, if you tint your sword in green and then you add pink dye, you get a yellow ocher sword.
How to install Colorful Tools Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- Download Colorful Tools Mod 1.7.2 or Colorful Tools Mod 1.7.10
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods
- Mix dyes for new colors and customize the color of your weapons and tools!