If you’re up for adventure mixed with puzzles take a look at this map.
Complex Map 1.5.2 is a labyrinthine map forming a good amount of interconnected rooms and consists of 3 “dimensions” or levels. All rooms are interconnected through their four walls, below and above, reminding the film CUBE.
This is a map that eill entenrtain you an average of 4 or 5 hours, but if you’re a pretty logical, says the author, who can solve the map to 1 or 2 hours. Being a bit linear map, since we can choose the paths we want, makes it difficult to predict the duration.
Here are the rules:
- Difficulty – easy.
- Mode – Adventure
- Rendering Distance – Far (if possible).
- Do not break anything.
How to install Complex Map for Minecraft 1.5.2?
- Download Complex Map 1.5.2
- Open the folder .minecraft / saves
- Paste the downloaded file map, under “saves”.
- Go room by room to find your answer!