If you ever needed to create cubes to move a lot of water or lava, you’d certainly be interested in this mod.
Diamond Buckets 1.6.2 and 1.5.2 is a mod that lets you create a lot of new cubes into Minecraft and enhance the versatility of this object within the game.
Exist several types of blocks, but can be classified into three groups:
- Big Buckets: allows a greater transport of amount of liquid from 4-8 times higher than normal iron cube, therefore more expensive materials required for their craft, such as gold, diamond, emerald and Ender Pearls.
- Flimsy Buckets: allows contain liquids inside for a short period of time. Its building materials are cheap, wood and cobblestone.
- Special Buckets: As the name suggests offers special features such as saving things that are not liquid, pour 6 cubes with one click (infernal bucket) or explosive bucket which allows us to store 32 of tnt, ready to explode!
Apart from these three groups, there are other cubes with various functions that are not similar to any of these groups, and we encourage you to discover for yourself.
[youtube id=”qNvOwcjm4pk” width=”600″ height=”350″]
How to install Diamond Buckets Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.6.2
- Download Diamond Buckets Mod 1.6.2
- Run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
How to install Diamond Buckets Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.5.2
- Download Diamond Buckets Mod 1.5.2
- Open the file .minecraft / bin / minecraft.jar
- Paste Forge files within “minecraft.jar”.
- Delete META-INF folder.
- Paste the mod downloaded file, inside .minecraft / mods
- No more trips to thousands of individual cubes!