Tired of having a full inventory of stone, earth and other blocks or worthless objects? Well check out this mod.
Don’t Pick Up 1.7.10 is a mod that adds a unique object, “Excludifier”. This object allows you to select all objects, materials or blocks not want our character collect soil. You know it is common to fill the inventory of “junk” just walking around the world, this mod seeks to prevent inventory is full of things you do not want.
How we see it is a fairly simple mod, but certainly more than one would have liked to have it at some point, especially in the mines where the ideal is to go home with an inventory full of minerals instead of earth, stone, gravel and other small valuables.
How to install Don’t Pick Up Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.10
- Download Don’t Pick Up Mod 1.7.10
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- Seize the inventory space for what you really need!