Dragon Ball Z Minecraft reaches under this mod that immerses us in this legendary series, this time based on cubes, you can play both single and multiplayer.
Dragon Block C 1.6.2 and 1.6.4 is a mod that takes us into the world of Dragon Ball Z, as the mod adds things like the Dragon Balls, various armor characters like Goku, Trunks, Vegeta and others, to things like the Kame Hame, Ki, the Z Sword, space capsules and radar, among many other things.
With this mod we can increase our Ki, to become super warrior and so jump much higher, fly faster or throw Kame Hame’s much more powerful. Even we move into a new dimension Namek, for that, we collect the 7 Dragon Balls in the crafting table.
[youtube id=”KjYuQ7RabJA” width=”600″ height=”350″]
How to install Dragon Block C Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and 1.6.4?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.6.2 or Minecraft Forge 1.6.4 (concret versions for this mod).
- Download JRM Core 1.6.4 (only for a 1.6.4 version).
- Download JBRA Client 1.6.2 or JBRA Client 1.6.4 (optional).
- Download Dragon Block C Mod 1.6.2 or Dragon Block C Mod 1.6.4
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the “JBRA Core” file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- Dragon Ball Z comes to Minecraft!