If you want to improve everything about lights in Minecraft, this mod will help with this work.
Dynamic Lights 1.7.2 and 1.7.10 converts static game lights to dynamic elements, so that both the lights and lighting, are more closely to reality. You’ll see it when you throw a torch to the ground where the torch will continue enlighten, flashing like the movement of fire.
It also allows us to illuminate our path if we carry a torch. This mod affects the illumination of the lava, glowstone blocks, both normal torches and redstone, fire and lava cubes. Press “L” to activate or deactivate dynamic lights.
[youtube id=”XE_n3eZKl_c” width=”600″ height=”350″]
How to install Dynamic Lights Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- Download Optifine 1.7.2 and 1.7.10 (optional, you don’t require it for the installation)
- Download Dynamic Lights Mod 1.7.2 or Dynamic Lights Mod 1.7.10
- Run the Forge installer.
- Paste the contents of the downloade mod “config” and “mods” in their respective folders.
- Increased realism to Minecraft lights!