Would you want your Minecraft character to be more expressive? Well, take a look at this mod.
Emotes 1.7.10 is a mod that lets you select and activate animations for your character, accessing a menu from the command line. Thus, we will open the chat and write “/ emotes list” to see all the commands that we can turn on our character. To activate one, write “/emote NombreDelEmote”, eg “/emote salute”
Using these animations your character will be able to greet people, make a facepal, levitate, simulate that is playing the guitar, make a zombie animation, move his head to say yes, dance a Gangnam style and more. This mod will also work on servers, thus your friens and other players will see your your new movements.
[youtube id=”ZhMpvcvNqik” width=”600″ height=”350″]
How to install Emotes Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.10
- Download Emotes Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Double click to the downloaded file to run Forge installer
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft/mods
- Make your character to be more more animated!