Would you want your Minecraft character to be more expressive? Well, take a look at this mod.
Emotes 1.7.10 is a mod that lets you select and activate animations for your character, accessing a menu from the command line. Thus, we will open the chat and write “/ emotes list” to see all the commands that we can turn on our character. To activate one, write “/emote NombreDelEmote”, eg “/emote salute”
Using these animations your character will be able to greet people, make a facepal, levitate, simulate that is playing the guitar, make a zombie animation, move his head to say yes, dance a Gangnam style and more. This mod will also work on servers, thus your friens and other players will see your your new movements.
How to install Emotes Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.10
- Download Emotes Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Double click to the downloaded file to run Forge installer
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft/mods
- Make your character to be more more animated!