Introducing you another mod in development, that adds visual effects to your screen.
Enhanced Visuals 1.8 is a mod which adds particles on your screen, at certain times, for example, when attacked or rather, when being damaged, blood particles will appear on your screen. This effect can also occur when walking on snow and walk on the sand.
Adds a new effect when we approach an Enderman, which will appear an screen full of white dots progressively, simulating the effect of being close to Slenderman. It also adds other visual effects when we throw potions and when we burn.
When fighting more than one mob at a time, in the last mob, death will be slower.
[youtube id=”yRTkNmIK8Ac” width=”600″ height=”350″]
How to install Enhanced Visuals Mod for Minecraft 1.8?
- Download Minecraft Forge API 1.8
- Download Visuals Enhanced Mod 1.8
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- New visual effects on your screen!