If you think your worlds need birds, check out this mod.
Exotic Birds 1.8 is a mod which is responsible for adding new animal species to the game, in this case, exotic birds. Unlike other mods that add non-flying birds, birds of this mod if that will fly around our worlds.
Some of the birds that we find are: parrots, swans, peacock, hummingbird, woodpeckers, magpies, cassowary, kingfishers, toucans and roadrunners. Each of these birds appear in biomes roughly in line with its habitat in a real life.
Remember you can crafting the “Encyclopedia of Birds” in the crafting table with a book and a peacock feather. This book will give us information about each of the birds this mod adds to the game.
How to install Exotic Birds Mod for Minecraft 1.8?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.8
- Download Exotic Birds Mod 1.8
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods
- Exotic birds flying through your worlds of Minecraft!