Today we introduce a pack of well known mods because it adds more of the most popular Minecraft mods.
Feed the Beast modpack 1.4.7 at the begining of a pack of mods, it was focused on containing technology mods such as IndustrialCraft, BuildCraft and RedPower, but eventually began to add new mods based on magic as ThaumCraft and Mystcraft.
Right now, the list of mods is far superior as well as the themes. The installation interface allows us to include or exclude those mods that are part of this package, as we want. To use this mod pack is Minecraft account required.
Here are some mods you’ll find in this pack:
- BuildCraft 3
- Rei’s Minimap
- Not Enough Items
- Wireless Redstone
- Iron Chest
- Computer Craft
- Steve’s Carts
- ExtraBiomes XL
- Portal Gun
- Equivalent Exchange 3
- Secret Rooms
How to install Feed the Beast ModPack for Minecraft 1.4.7?
- Recommended install Optifine 1.4.7
- Download Feed the Beast modpack 1.4.7
- Create a folder on your desktop and name it as you like.
- Enter the downloaded file from the pack of mods, inside the folder, and run it.
- Configure and install any mods you want!
Feed the Beast ModPack for Minecraft 1.4.7,