Give more life to the world of fishing in Minecraft with this mod.
Fishing Craft 1.5.2 is a modification that increases the variety of fish in our Minecraft cubic worlds, adding a total of 12 species.
It’s not all fish, also allows us to create baits for fishing certain kinds of fish, for example using worms. These fish can be cooked and serve as food, beyond of improving fishing activity within the game.
How to install Fishing Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.5.2
- Download Fishing Craft Mod 1.5.2
- Open the file .minecraft / bin / minecraft.jar
- Paste Forge files within “minecraft.jar”.
- Delete folder META.INF.
- Paste the downloaded file in the mod, inside .minecraft / mods
- Fishing is improving in Minecraft!