Are you one of those who like to roam around and explore the world in Minecraft? If so, this mod sure will interest you.
FlashShelter Mod 1.4.5 is a modification that allows to take the house to the inventary. When you go walking and it’s dark, simply place the box on the floor and give right click and you’ll have ready the house, with bed, chest, oven, and crafting table.
But here is the thing, this modification also adds an editor that enables you to “build” the house to our liking. Look at the video to see how to do it and craftings required:
How to install FlashShelter Mod for Minecraft 1.4.5?
- Download Modloader
- Download FlashShelter Mod 1.4.5
- Open .minecraft / bin / minecraft.jar folder
- Paste the contents of Modloader.
- Delete META-INF folder.
- Paste the files “house” and “FlashShelterIDs” of the mod within. Minecraft
- Paste the other mod files into minecraft.jar
- The portable house is ready in Minecraft!