GalactiCraft 1.7.2 and 1.7.10 is a mod that allows us to create our own spacecraft, which will use it to travel and discover planets and moons (not yet implemented). To do this we start building a base shuttle and “NASA Workbench” block to create the spacecraft. But remember that you must create you a spacesuit with oxygen tanks to breathe.
Once inside our ship, we mark our destination and ship fuel load to get out into space. Once the ship starts climbing higer in the sky we are asked if we want to explorer the space or travel to the moon.
The mod adds three new ores, such as titanium, aluminum and copper. With titanium can make same weapons and tools but from this new material, also titanium armor, among other surprises.
[youtube id=”f3KLevrrzR4″ width=”600″ height=”350″]
How to install GalactiCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- Download MicdoodleCore 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- Download GalactiCraft-Planets
- Download GalactiCraft Mod 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the “MicdoodleCore” file downloaded inside .minecraft / mods folder.
- Paste the “GalactiCraft-Planets” file downloaded inside .minecraft / mods folder.
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods folder.
- Become a Minecraft astronaut!