Add your own constructions to be in the generations of the Minecraft worlds.
GenCreator 1.7.10 is a mod that lets you create structures, buildings, homes or whatever you want, and add it to generate the worlds of Minecraft. All without having to leave the game, or having to use external programs. Moreover, if you put chests or content inside the constructions it will be kept in the moment of generation. So you will find them the same as you designed them.
When you have completed the structure you want, go to the down corner of the construction and key F10 to mark one end, then repeat with the opposite corner, but at the upper side of the structure. So now you have the structure “copied”.
Now if you key F10 again, you will see a graphic interface to give the name of the sturcture and define its biome, as well as its ratio of occurence. Check out the video if you have a question regarding operations:
How to install GenCreator Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.10
- Download GenCreator Mod 1.7.10
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- Create and add your own constructions in the Minecraft world generation within the game!