Now we can use high definition skins in Minecraft 1.5.1 version thanks to the HD Player Skins 1.5.1 mod. The deafult textures of our Minecraft character are 64×32.
Now, with this mod, we can use a variety resolution textures like: 128×64 px, 256×128 px, 512×256 px y de 1024×512 px. If we are playing in a multiplayer mode and we have this mod installed we’ll be able to se the high definition skins, whenever you use HD skins, if not, you’ll se just as deafult.
How to install HD Player Skins Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1?
- Download Minecraft Forge API 1.5.1
- Download HD Player Skins Mod 1.5.1
- Open .minecraft / bin / minecraft, jar file
- Paste Forge API files.
- Delete META-INF folder.
- Paste the file “mod_HDSkins.zip” into your .minecraft / mods.
- Paste “ayz.class” file into your minecraft.jar
- Display HD Minecraft Skins!