Holograms in Minecraft.
HoloInventory 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 is a mod that has only 16 days of life and allows us to view the content of objects such as chests, furnaces, dispensers and all block containing an inventory.
This allows us to view the content of inventories without having to explicitly open, ie, once we have installed the mod we will not have to right click on the chests or other blocks with inventory, to see your content, so yes, only allows us view content, not interact with it, so to add or take content we right clicking as usual.
Another of its features is that it allows us to see what a villager has in his inventory.
How to install HoloInventory Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download HoloInventory Mod 1.7.10 or HoloInventory Mod 1.7.2
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer Forge.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods
- Easily know what you have in your inventory!