We continue with another mod that perhaps some may know by Greek Gods Mod (its old name) that also encourages exploration in Minecraft, let’s see why…
Household Gods 1.5.2 add to our Minecraft worlds a total of 16 statues of gods that appear randomly around the map. Each of these statues uniquely affect their environment.
These statues are made up of three parts and when break them, we may combine parts of different gods to create new effects create new statues around.
Some of the statue gods that we’ll meet in world are: Anubis, Demeter, Aphrodite, Beowulf, Prometheus, Jupiter, Kokopelli, Hestia, and Poseidon Quetzalcoatl, among others.
[youtube id=”YvA8BJJdAx8″ width=”600″ height=”350″]
How to install Household Gods Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2?
- Download Modloader 1.5.2
- Download Household Gods Mod 1.5.2
- Open .minecraft / bin / minecraft.jar file
- Paste Modloader files within “minecraft.jar”.
- Delete META-INF folder.
- Paste the mod downloaded file, inside .minecraft / mods
- Statues of gods with mysterious powers!