change user in Minecraft without leaving the game.
In-Game Account Switcher 1.8 is one of those mods that adds extra features that could be part of the game. This mod allows you to change the user on a Minecraft account without leaving the game, select another user in the launcher and restart the game. It may seem silly, but certainly those who must often change user much appreciate this functionality.
With the mod installed, we just exit the game and Minecraft the main menu, right next to the button “Close Minecraft” an icon with the face of our Minecraft character appears. If you click on this icon will access a menu that allows you to select any of the accounts you have previously saved. That easy.
How to install In-Game Account Switcher Mod for Minecraft 1.8?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.8
- Download In-Game Account Switcher Mod 1.8
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- Change user without having to restart the game!