If you like the parkour in Minecraft and want to enjoy an addictive map, but not eternal, this map might be interested.
InfiniteCube 2 Map 1.8 is a map of parkour designed and developed to be played by a single player only. Its duration is relatively short, although it has a total of up to 54 unique levels running at random. To complete a level, appear at random another.
Test your skills in parkour through 54 challenging levels that this map gives us, at least, so far.
How to install InfiniteCube 2 Map for Minecraft 1.8?
- Download InfiniteCube 2 Map 1.8
- Unzip de downloaded file.
- Open “.minecraft / saves” folder
- Paste the downloaded map into the “saves” folder.
- ¡A total of 54 randomly generated levels to overcome!