Returns the order into the current version of Minecraft.
Inventory Tweaks 1.6.2 and 1.6.4 is one of the mods apparently easier for our game and is in charge of adding a sort feature and classify all that we have in our inventory or on our coffers. Although it also will replace a broken tool for a new one if we have it in stock.
The mod also adds a configuration menu where you can tweak some options to our liking. This is incredibly useful when we have several coffers full of things, to the point that we do not know. So now you can install the mod and with a couple of clicks you’ll have it all under control.
How to install Inventory Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and 1.6.4?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.6.2 and 1.6.4
- Download Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.6.2 and 1.6.4
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded file in the mod, inside .minecraft / mods folder.
- Neat and ranked coffers and inventory!
Inventory Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and 1.6.4,