Real-time maps of your game Minecraft, both in individual games, and multiplayer.
JourneyMap 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 is a mod which is responsible for “mapping” our explored Minecraft, to offer various kinds of viewing our world. That is, we can use a mini map within Minecraft or a full screen map.
The map has various configuration options will allow us to see animals, villagers, pets, other players in real-time, and enemies moving around the map. We will also have day and night version of the map, depending on whether it is day or night in the game. We allow you to mark points of interest.
Although the most prominent feature of this mod, is undoubtedly the ability to let us see our world in real time through a web browser from an Android tablet or from an iPad.
How to install JourneyMap Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download JourneyMap Mod 1.7.10 o JourneyMap Mod 1.7.2
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods folder.
- Real-time maps of your Minecraft worlds!