Are you tired of putting torches or run out of them, when you just need them?
Lanterns Mod 1.6.2 and 1.5.2 is a mod that adds various kinds of lighting fixtures for your Minecraft, let’s see:
First, we are able to burn the cooked meat to get animal fat, we will introduce it into a glass bottle, then put it back in the oven and get animal oil for our lamps.
We can leave this tipe of light fixed on any wall (using a support lamp) or take them in hand and illuminate the whole area everywhere you go, something we can’t do with normal torches.
Depending on the amount of oil we place on each lamp, light more or less time.
We may also create a forehead light, making a leather helmet and placing a lamp in the center of the crafting table.
How to install Lanterns Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge API 1.6.2
- Download Lanterns Mod 1.6.2
- Run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into .minecraft/mods
How to install Lanterns Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge API 1.5.2
- Download Lanterns Mod 1.5.2
- Open .minecraft / bin / minecraft.jar file
- Paste Forge API files within “minecraft.jar”.
- Delete META-INF folder.
- Paste downloaded file of the mod, inside .minecraft / mods
- Oil lamps and front for caves!