We bring you an update of a texture pack unused long in MineCraftings, its name is LB Photo Realism 1.8 and as its name indicates try to turn your cubic world into a more real world.
This package is available in several resolutions. To cover a larger number of people who can use this pack, we bring you a version 64x intermediate resolution, to enjoy quality without affecting your efficiency because it’s a itself demanding pack.
How to install LB Photo Realism Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8?
- Download MC Patcher 1.8
- Download LB Photo Realism Texture Pack 1.8
- Open folder: .minecraft/resourcepacks
- Paste the download file into “resourcepacks” folder.
- Run MC Patcher and press “Patch”.
- Pure realism in Minecraft!