Today we bring a mod for left-handers.
Left-Handed 1.6.2 and 1.6.4 is a mod that allows all actions and animations that are made in Minecraft as a default with the right hand but now with the left hand.
Someone thought that left-handers where being excluded and centered to develop a mod to play with left hand. It really is a visual effect that lets you use the left hand and arm, instead of the right. But possibly left-handed are greatful for it.
How to install Left-Handed Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and 1.6.4?
- Download Left-Handed Mod 1.6.2 or Left-Handed Mod 1.6.4
- Open the folder .minecraft / versions
- Copy the folder “1.6.2” paste and rename (for example) as “1.6.2Vanilla”.
- Open “1.6.2Vanilla” and rename files “1.6.2Vanilla”.
- Open “1.6.2Vanilla.json” with notepad and rename the “id” to “1.6.2” to “1.6.2Vanilla”.
- Open “1.6.2Vanilla.jar” and paste the contents of the downloaded mod file within “1.6.2Vanilla.jar”
- Delete META-INF folder.