Here is a map wiht large-scale recreation adding adventure.
Legend of Zelda: Block to the Past is a recreation where you can explore the whole Hyrule, scouring every cave, tunnel, home, and dungeon as we find in the game. Also while scrolling through around here, find scripted events, new bosses, many new enemies and NPC’s, among other things.
Also offers a custom texture pack to dive deeper into Block to the Past Legend of Zelda for SNES version.
How to install Legend of Zelda: Block to the Past Map for Minecraft 1.5.1?
- Download Legend of Zelda: Block to the Past Map 1.5.1
- Download map textures
- Open the folder: .minecraft / saves
- Paste the downloaded file map, under “saves”.
- Paste the textures file within .minecraft / texturepacks
- Revive Legend of Zelda: Block to the Past for Super Nintendo, in your Minecraft.