Many of you were expecting the update of this mod and here we have it!
Little Blocks 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 allows us to use all the blocks of the game but in miniature, allowing us to create incredible buildings more detailed, but taking up much less space. To get an idea: into a bucket of Minecraft, holds up to 512 blocks of little blocks.
We also can transfer these advantages to redstone systems, where with a block of a “real” space we can mount systems for automatic doors and other totally concealed.
How to install Little Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Download SlimeVoidLib 1.7.2 or SlimeVoidLib 1.6.4.
- Download Little Blocks Mod 1.7.2 or Little Blocks Mod 1.6.4
- Double click to the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the “SlimeVoidLib” downloaded file inside of .minecraft / mods folder.
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside of .minecraft / mods folder.
- You can do amazing buildings in a small space!
a WordPress rating system
Little Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4,