If you’re sick of the sound almost perpetually of Minecraft, you’ll be interested in this mod.
Matmos 1.6.2 and 1.5.2 is a mod that adds environmental sounds such as the chirping of the birds in the forest, the crickets at night or sound of the wind in the hills, these and other sounds you will hear both single-and multiplayer .
The mod is configurable via a menu that opens when you press “F7” where we can set the sounds individually, and enable or disable them. The overall sound can increase or decrease it by moving the mouse up or down by pressing “F7″ key.
[youtube id=”Z4Zu4kvyDHU” width=”600″ height=”350″]
How to install MAtmos Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge API 1.6.2
- Download Matmos Mod 1.6.2
- Run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft/mods folder.
How to install MAtmos Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2?
- Download Modloader 1.5.2 or Minecraft Forge API 1.5.2
- Download Matmos Mod 1.5.2
- Open .minecraft / bin / minecraft.jar file
- Paste Modloader or Forge API files.
- Delete META-INF folder.
- Paste the files inside the mod downloaded into your folder .minecraft
- New ambient sounds for your cubical world!