New mod update that lets you provide a more medieval look at your Minecraft constructs.
Middle Age Mod 1.5.2 adds new decorative elements, such as large flares, flags can be tinted with dyes, statues mobs and gangs among others.
With this mod we stacked our gold in any room or building our castle and show our wealth to the medieval style. This mod also adds a new mob phantom.
[youtube id=”kORUYBMlaiw” width=”600″ height=”350″]
How to install Middle Age Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge API 1.5.2
- Download Middle Age Mod 1.5.2
- Open .minecraft / bin / minecraft.jar folder
- Paste Modloader files.
- Delete META-INF folder.
- Paste the contents of the downloaded mod within minecraft.jar
- Give your castle a more medieval look!