Give to your Minecraft the apperance of Grand Theft Auto.
Mine Theft Auto 1.10 and 1.9 is a texture pack based on the popular game Grand Theft Auto. So this texture pack modifies the apperance of all the blocks of the game to lool like the overall look of GTA. It also adds all lots of customization possibilities such as new textures for the inventor graphics, new paintings based on images or saga characters, new weapon textures…
If you do not yet have enough with these textures similar to Grand Theft Auto, with custom menus, the pack also adds GTA based sounds.
How to install Mine Theft Auto Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8?
- Download Optifine 1.10 or Optifine 1.9
- Download Mine Theft Auto Texture Pack 1.10 or Mine Theft Auto Texture Pack 1.9
- Open .minecraft/resourcepacks.
- Paste the download file into: “resourcepacks”.
- Let’s play like GTA in Minecraft!