MineFantasy 1.5.2, generates a world with new resources that should be used in this evolutionary order: stone age, copper age, bronze age and create a forge to access the Iron Ages.
From here, we should build a refinery to pass the Steel Age and could youse this strong material to fabric weapons, armor and tools.And here is the good thing, the mod adds a lot of new objects and possibilities, which are not easily to summarize, so better try
This version is still the Alpha, so it’s recommended to saving your .minecraft file or your .minecraft folder.
[youtube id=”zJprXJikRVo” width=”600″ height=”350″]
How to install MineFantasy Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge API 1.5.2 and Player API 1.5.2
- Download MineFantasy Mod 1.5.2
- Open .minecraft / bin / minecraft.jar floder
- Paste Forge and Player API & Render API Pack filess into “minecraft.jar”.
- Delete META-INF folder.
- Paste the downloaded file into .minecraft / mods
- Rready to run!