We have available the quintessential Mod on animals, that will fill your worlds with a variety of species.
Mo’ Creatures 1.6.2 and 1.5.2, is responsible of transforming the solitude in species of the animals game, in a world full of new neighbors, some of them hostile, with which you can interact in one way or another.
Some of these animals are: horses, pegasi, various insects, stripes, scorpions, lions, bears, goats, turtles, snakes, scorpions, birds, cats, more wolves, ostriches, rats, dolphins, jellyfish, deer, fish, and rabbits and others.
How to install Mo’ Creatures Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.6.2
- Download GUI API and CustomModSpawner.
- Download Mo ‘Creatures Mod 1.6.2
- Double click to the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the “GUI API” and “CustomMobSpawner” downloaded files into .minecraft/mods folder.
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside of .minecraft / mods folder.
How to install Mo’ Creatures Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.5.2, GUI API and CustomModSpawner.
- Download Mo ‘Creatures Mod 1.5.2
- Open file: .minecraft / bin / minecraft.jar
- Paste files of Forge, into “minecraft.jar”.
- Paste files of GUI API (.jar), into .minecraft/coremods
- Delete META-INF folder.
- Paste ”CustomSpawner.zip” and “MoCreatures.zip” inside .minecraft / mods
- Now the animals will invade your Minecraft!
Mo’ Creatures Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and 1.5.2,