With the arrival of Minecraft 1.7.2, was increased the number of biomes in Minecraft, but not the number of villages.
Mo’ Villages 1.7.2 and 1.7.10 aims to balance the number of villages, which we know only appear in desert and plain biomes. But this will be changing with this mod, since it will add new villages at the worlds generation.
Now the villages will appear in the Mesa biomes (as seen in the picture above), in Savannah, Cold Taiga, Roofed Forest, Taiga, Mushroom, Birch Forest, Ice plains/Mountains, Forests, Swamps, in the jungles and even Extreme Hills.
These new additions to the new biomes, will have buildings according to the design of the biome and them will be built with blocks that belong to this area.
How to install Mo’ Villages Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- Download Mo’ Villages Mod 1.7.2 or Mo’ Villages Mod 1.7.10
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods
- New villages for new biomes in Minecraft!