Now that we have the new version of Minecraft 1.6.2 and several updated mods, we’ll need a tool that allows to upload mods.
Modloader 1.6.2 and 1.5.2, is a mod charger, trying to avoid the conflicts that can arise when having more than one mod installed. Several mods need installation of this tool in order to function properly, so we are talking about an essential tool.
How to install Modloader for Minecraft 1.6.2?
- Download Modloader 1.6.2
- Open the file .minecraft / versions /
- Copy and paste the folder “1.6.2″ with another name, for example: “1.6.2ML”.
- Open “1.6.2ML” and rename .jar & .json files to “1.6.2ML”.
- Open “1.6.2ML.json” with notepad, and rename the “id” of “1.6.2″ to “1.6.2ML”.
- Open file “1.6.2ML.jar” and paste the contents of the downloaded mod.
- Delete META-INF folder.
How to install Modloader for Minecraft 1.5.2?
- Download Modloader 1.5.2
- Open file: .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- Paste Modloader files inside of: minecraft.jar
- Erase META-INF folder.
- You are ready to upload lots of mods!