Colored blocks and a lot of items to decorate our cities.
Monoblocks 1.7.10 is a mod that was originally created to add to Minecraft a total of 18 monochrome decorative blocks to increase the chances of Minecraft builders. However, with the passage of time its author was adding some content “random” but always following the idea of improving buildings and decoration.
When installing the mod, you will find a lot of new decorative blocks and other elements. Some of them are: glass doors of various colors, new types of fences colors, new minerals and other objects such as traffic signs, lampposts, blocks to recreate pylons, shelves and more.
This is interesting for those who want to create a town in Minecraft, with streets, roads and highways mod, because this mod has been created by the author of Vehicular Movement and only need to look at the sample images of this mod to see what we can create.
How to install Monoblocks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.10
- Download Monoblocks Mod 1.7.10
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- A big number of blocks and objects to recreate cities in Minecraft!