It’s been for more over than three months that we have available this useful mod, especially for those who love redstone and Minecraft mechanical systems.
More Pistons 1.7.2 and 1.7.10 is a fairly simple mod but extremely useful for complex mechanical systems. Mod actually adds the 4 types of pistons that move or drag blocks to distances of 2, 3 and 4 blocks. With these new “extended” pistons we will be able to use both normal pistons and sticky pistons.
How to install More Pistons Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- Download Gollum Core 1.7.2 or Gollum Core 1.7.10
- Download More Pistons Mod 1.7.2 or More Pistons Mod 1.7.10
- Double click to the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the “Gollum Core” downloaded file inside of .minecraft/mods folder.
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside of .minecraft / mods folder.
- Multiply your possibilities for new types of pistons in Minecraft!