Starting with a mod that is responsible for modifying the natural elements of Minecraft.
Natura Mod 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 was first responsible for adding new trees to the game, allowing us to create new types of doors, wooden fences and colorful sticks for new types of weapons and bows, as well as new classes of vegetation and crops.
The mod also adds bags of seeds that will allow us to plant seeds at a higher speed, with a single click will plant 3×3 extensions for example. We may also use one of these bags with powdered bones to grow crops of 3 × 3 blocks.
Among these new crops, there are varieties that will bring us the special abilities when we eat, such as night vision, increased jump height and increased striking force, among others.
Also in the Nether find new features like trees, vines, mushrooms and new mobs to kill that will drop objects when die, you can craft a armor resistant to the fire with these.
This is a fairly extensive mod so this is just a small sample of what you will find when you install it.
How to install Natura Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 and 1.11.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.12.2 or 1.11.2
- Download Mantle 1.12.2 or Mantle 1.11.2
- Download Natura Mod 1.7.2 or Natura Mod 1.7.10
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the “Mantle” downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- Is working!