If you ever wondered how Minecraft would be like without cubes, here is an example.
No Cubes 1.7.2 and 1.7.10 is a very descriptive name for this mod, as you can guess this mod is responsible for generating Minecraft worlds without adding blocks, just converting the cube shapes to a more realistic landscape.
This effect does not affect the buildings, it just modfies the blocks that build up the look of your worlds, such as the dirt, stone, and gravel block. So now you can imagine a more realistic landscape without blocks.
How to install No Cubes Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- Download No Cubes Mod 1.7.2 or No Cubes Mod 1.7.10
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods
- Here is an example of Minecraft without blocks!