We introduce you the update of an elemental mod for some, that allows many things in Minecraft.
Not Enough Items 1.6.2 and 1.6.4 has several functions: take all game blocks at your disposal, you can change the game mode, change the time of day, fully restore our health and keep inventories.
Although the highlight of the latest updates from NEI Mod 1.6.2 and 1.6.4 is undoubtedly its internal search engine that lets you quickly find anything, or the ability to see the recipe for any craft block, among other things.
How to install Not Enough Items Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge API 1.6.2 and 1.6.4
- Download CodeChickenCore 1.6.2 or CodeChickenCore 1.6.4
- Download Not Enough Items Mod 1.6.2 or Not Enough Items Mod 1.6.4
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the “CodeChickenCore” downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
Not Enough Items Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and 1.6.4,