Nuclear physics in Minecraft.
NuclearCraft 1.7.10 is a mod that aims to bring the concepts of quantum physics and relativistic particles in Minecraft. The mod adds a total of 9 minerals to generate new worlds, including copper, tin, silver, uranium, lead, thorium, plutonium, boron and lithium. These minerals can then be treated and fused for developing new items such as weapons and armor, among other machinery.
The mod adds reaction generators, special furnaces, ore crushers, isotope separators and fission reactors, as well as other electrical machines. The mod is compatible with some technological mods like Industrial Craft and Mekanism.
How to install NuclearCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.10
- Download NuclearCraft Mod 1.7.10
- Double-click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods
- Quantum Physics now in your game!