Give something of importance to the seas and oceans of Minecraft.
OceanCraft 1.7.2 and 1.7.10 is a mod that modifies the generation of worlds in order to give more importance to maritime or oceanic areas in Minecraft, adding the following elements:
First new animals like fish in different sizes, different kinds of sea turtles, rays, sharks, crabs. Be awere, you also will come across with cannibals in the beaches, at their houses, and you won’t be safe in the sand neither because this mod adds quicksands.
As you move into this maritime world of Minecraft, find out some algae, coral reefs, oysters, sea sponges and shells on the beaches.
[youtube id=”qLjeNvGLc1E” width=”600″ height=”350″]
How to install OceanCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.7.10?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- Download OceanCraft Mod 1.7.2 or OceanCraft Mod 1.7.10
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the md downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- Increases marine life in Minecraft!